Monday, February 2, 2009

They're Baaa-aaack

Oh boy. This time of year always gets to me. The stress, the fear of leaving my home... it's just so much pressure!!!

Whether it's going to the grocery store, the book store, well frankly almost any other kind of store I always have the inward struggle.

Head down, do not look at them.

Would it really be so bad to get a box?

No, no, NO! keep walking, do not make eye contact, they can smell fear.

Thin mints are great in the freezer…

Aw, dude!!! – there’s one with pigtails, damn it!

GO GO GO GO!!!!

How is one supposed to lose ANY holiday weight with kids selling cookies on every corner?

And why do I feel this inward guilt that I'm treating them like homeless people? It's self preservation right? RIGHT?!?!??!

4 comments:

Carrie Maxwell said...

you have to buy one box.

then you can look at them every other time you pass and say, "sorry, i already bought some"

well... who am i kidding, i've already bought 5 boxes this year... but the 1 box thing is good in theory.

Unknown said...

It is impossible to turn down thin mints. This is scientific fact. Buy them. Enjoy them. And then work a little harder at the gym if necessary or skip a meal? I'm not really sure how this whole "working out" and "watching what you eat" works. Thank you metabolism.

Oh, and this is Brandon... How much did you pay thedailyelephant to win? :P

Jewels said...

Brandon - did you just come here to brag about your slender figure?

and short of my awesomeness... my lawyers tell me i can not relay the details of my bribe...er i mean favor.

Unknown said...

Hey, I needed something to recover from losing the contest to you.