Friday, January 30, 2009

Dirty Dog

This morning I was getting ready for work with my audience in view. (My pups). Wilson disappeared from sight, and reappeared looking rather, well, “sheepish”. I feel funny saying this because… can you really describe a dog as sheepish? I can only assume Willie has done some dirty business, but I am in the middle of drying my hair, I’ll get to it in a second.

I turn back and Gracie has disappeared from sight. Great! Her too? What does the smell of poo make the other one have to go? Is Gracie just following suit?

I call Gracie, who reappears, not looking at all sheepish...in fact..she is licking her lips.

The 4 year old in me unleashed, sneered and let out a loud

“Ewwwww…. GROOO-deeeee”

And she’s the one of the two I PAID for.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

EWWWWWWWWWW!

Carrie Maxwell said...

nast.

Liz said...

Meat tenderizer. :) Add some, just a bit, to their food. This will stop your issue.

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... said...

Our little Ellie does that very thing as well senseless jewels. My vet said that she could give us something to put on her food that will make her poo taste bad......

To which I replied "You mean her poo actually taste good to her???" as I was laughing.

I must say it did make me feel better to know that enough other doggies do this if they make a special antedote for such madness I suppose.

Still.....WTF????