Friday, January 23, 2009

It's Always Something....

I could NOT sleep last night. First I laid in bed from 10-2:30. Grace was curled up on my arm and facing me, it was sooo cute cause she was snoring (very lightly she’s 8 pounds). Love my pups. THEN I woke up. I heard this noise. It sounded like someone just saying “Here…..Here…..Here” like a broken record or something (this was around 3:30am), I looked at my phone to see if I hit something, nope. I kept hearing it and it sounded like it was getting closer and it was totally freaking me out. The dogs were barking and freaking out too – So I went and turned on the kitchen light and looked out the sliding glass door. There I see this old man, IN HIS BOXERS( my eyes!!!!) shaking keys or something.. I guess he lost his cat or dog? But I’m thinking, dude, at 3:30am? Hush. Walking back into my room I noticed I had fallen asleep with a white face mask on, and my hair was sticking out all over the place, I looked like something from a horror movie!!! I'm sure it wasn't pretty when I threw open the curtain and glared.... but the dogs kept on barking. I had to turn my TV on to drown him out so the dogs wouldn’t freak. I accidentally locked Wilson out of the bedroom and when I let him in I felt so bad and in a high pitched voice I said “awww… Wilson” so of course, he peed. This morning as I was leaving I rounded the corner and there is the same man, although luckily he has put denim shorts on this time and has his keys in hand. I feel bad for him, I mean it’s awful to lose a pet, I can’t even fathom what I would do. But seriously, 3am?????, and put some clothes on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahaha.........

I'm so glad that "It's always something" with someone else as well. That makes me feel normal then. Yeah, normal. I guess.