Friday, January 30, 2009

Time To Change The Filter

I had a couple of friends over last night. We had some wine, dinner, and made a lackluster attempt to watch a movie. One of my friends was having filter issues yesterday and told us the hilarious story.

She was at her computer, and received this video. (Let me just interject here, while this is hilarious, I am ridiculously exhausted of having this song stuck in my head. And I don’t understand the obsession with this dance.)



Another girl was watching this video with her, and the "whoops" comment went as follows.

Random girl : >laughing< Oh well, that’s what I would look like trying to do that.

My friend : “That’s not true! You don’t have back hair!!”

Wow.

And scene.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that video was more than a little bit disturbing...

Bwahahaha!

I mean, what posesses a person to put themselves on youtube wearing a leotard, lumps and all?

I'm getting old.

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... said...

I'm going to have to agree with Pindy on this one....

Disturbing AND I'm getting old.

Sigh.