Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Wilson's Weapon


Now I may be the human, the money maker, the homeowner, the provider, however there is one instance where my dog Wilson clearly rules the home. This instance is ANY TIME I go to leave, and place them in their "room." That is Wilson there on the right, he looks innocent enough right?
I know you are all out there in blog world saying "you can't take on an eight pound dog?". No. No I can't. He has a weapon. He is well aware of that weapon and the power it provides, and let me tell you ... "cute little Wilson" is not afraid to use it.




This is his warning stance, aka "lock and load". I go to get him off the bed, and his legs open in DIRECT equivalence to the proximity of how close I am to him. The further I advance, the more widespread he becomes, and vice versa.
Wilson knows his "willie" is a powerful weapon, as the last thing I want is dog pee sprayed across my bed. (And he'll do it too). Every day I have to invent a new way to get him off the bed in peace so I can then proceed to pick him up off the hardwood floor and pluck him in his "room."

So basically, an 8 pound dog runs my house. I admit it.


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yet another reason not to get dogs.

Jewels said...

Aww. Brandon - They are worth it - and look how cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I've experienced this first hand. This is when Wilson just looks at you very cunningly and spreads 'em... As if to say, "Do you want the release?!"

Anonymous said...

you people and your dogs.

i just don't get it. so much hassle. the bad breath, the walking, the bathing, the barking, the drool, the hair covering every square inch of your house, the fear of pee.

oh, by the way i don't have a dog

Jewels said...

Angela, there are no words.... LMAO

Jewels said...

Brit - you and brandon - you heartless northerners

Anonymous said...

Either that or we're just smarter than you southerners.

Actually wait, that is statistically true.

Jewels said...

Whatever Brandon - you live in WISCONSIN. You hate your town.

I love mine. I'll keep it.

Anonymous said...

Wilson and his puppy pee power!

i agree with brandon just another reason why i refuse to get a dog. they are cute and i love dogs...other people's that is.

loved it with the photos haha very funny.

Jewels said...

Susi -
A+ for the "puppy pee power"

my friend Emily just chimed in "and he's not afraid to use it"

Unknown said...

Oh my!! I can't imagine Link ever doing that. I just say, "time to go to bed" and he goes. But more often than not he's pretty good at reading our signals and going to bed when he senses we're ready to leave. This doesn't work on days we wear running shoes. He wants to go with us! But he'll still comply and go to bed.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie little patootie and geez senseless jewels all this talk about willies has made me blush!!
Just kidding, takes a lot to make me blush, lol.

Leigh Ann said...

More dog haters!? Ugh! lol. Oh, and speaking of willie, my word verification to publish this comment is as close to willie as it gets. PENIT.