Tuesday, August 5, 2008

And it keeps on coming.....

So… while most of you got a kick out of it, apparently not everyone was a fan of last weeks blog. I received an anonymous text message today (mind you it’s not necessarily anonymous but I have deleted particular numbers from my phone and blocked a few email addresses from being able to reach me, as there is no need for them to.) The message stated

“You are one low class B (I will be a lady here and spare you the language) talking S about me and you don’t even know me.”

Now for the last time I will address this. First of all, no names are mentioned, if you see yourself in my own life lessons, learn from them and carry on. Second, I did not state anything that I did not witness; we should all laugh about this. I have done many ridiculous things in my day, many are documented here and there are more to come, no need for hatred or being crass.. And finally… in your best valley girl voice please repeat after me “That was SOOOOO five days ago.”


Moving on, I have had two dates with a nice guy these past few days. We’re talking paying, making plans, opening doors, etc… however I’m not sure what I think just yet… keeping the options out there. I’m still young, plenty of time.



Michelle, Emily and I have 3rd row tickets to see So You Think You Can Dance... things that are awesome.

Tomorrow I am leaving for Seattle, WA. It will be my first vacation in almost a year and I am VERY excited. One of my best friends is getting married and I intend to be a full fledged tourist in the days leading up to the wedding. I will try to attach a photo or two while I’m there, time permitting. I am also issuing an apology for any late night texts that may occur. Yesterday in Texas the heat index was 108, the high in Seattle today… 85, I’d be jealous too.

Today is my dogs 6th birthday! Yes I’m that girl, and I’m not ashamed. The more boys I meet the more I love my dogs. Happy Birthday Gracie!

I feel I should close with the photo of some recent good times. Friday I had some people over, the theme was "cheese is the beginning" for food options and “here’s vodka, find a mixer” for drinks, and it was fabulously good times. All week I had been saying “Friday, I’m doing a cannonball” so I feel that it is only necessary to share the fun photo. Good times at the pool… Or shall I say to those that comprehend…

SHUTTIN IT DOOOOWWWWNNNN

1 comment:

Carrie Maxwell said...

yea!!!! cannonball! :)