Wednesday, April 22, 2009

100 Posts

Wow, I'm 100 posts in and you people still READ IT! That is insane.. or you are... or you think I am, either way - I need to find a way to make money off of this. (No joke cause I need it).



I thought this would be an appropriate time to maybe direct some of you newer readers to some of my favorites. For you tried and true followers since the beginning, who doesn't pick up a good book and read it again?? You? Well Crap... catch ya next post then.



I hope you enjoy and I'll try to get out some new stuff for you soon!



My Now Former Omni-Present Neighbor



Creepy McCreeperson



Some Random Additions To My Life's Knowledge



Thoughts and Happenings



I also felt the need to include a photo of one of my happiest days as a teenager that is brought up in the last blog "Thoughts and Happenings", that and because it makes me laugh. That was the best day ever. PS - I was 16 here... give me a break already.


3 comments:

Brandon said...

You do realize he's the gay one, right?

Jewels said...

Right, but at 16 - I did not realize this - so the happiness of that day remains untouched.

So there =)

blunt delivery said...

OMG jules! you could have had your chance. you could have been the one that made him bat for the other team! I see the lust in his eyes. why'd you let him go!?!?