Monday, September 29, 2008

My Dad - Still the Genius

I was talking on the phone to my father yesterday, concerning the election and the candidates, the media bias, etc. After watching the debate on Friday night, while I did not think it was a "take away" win for either candidate, I certainly didn't think Obama performed "well."

I asked my Dad, "how in the world are people believing CNN and MSNBC's spin on this? How can anyone just take this spin at face value"

To which my ever brilliant father replied;

"No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American People"


1 comment:

Carrie Maxwell said...

don't get too discouraged my friend... even with all these lies and cover-up the truth always comes out in the end.

the fact is there will always be bad people... and a personal choice you'll have to make.