Monday, September 22, 2008

Creepy McCreeperson Update

The super creepy guy… who is .. MY NEIGHBOR (yea..awesome..) has come over twice and knocked on my door. Once within ONE MINUTE (yep 60 seconds) of me arriving home from work. Nothing like being a prisoner in your own home, apparently he has a straight view of my car and sidewalk, fabulous.

Now – I must say I am a little perturbed when I tell people he came to my door.. people who KNOW me, and ask the question “What did he say?” Really people? REALLY?!?! How stupid am I? Well he said that he was just a nice guy and then I invited him in for wine... HELLO!!!!!! I didn’t open the door!! Give me some credit.. I watch Law and Order.

Eventually one of our HOA members went and told him that my (fictional) boyfriend was upset and that he should leave me alone. Apparently creepy guy wanted to apologize to me, to which the HOA member said “I think it’s better if you don’t.”

So I am on Day 3 of no stalker sights or notes and tonight – my neighbor(my friend – not the crazy one) are hanging up some privacy curtains just in time for the new season of Law and Order. There will be no episode based on this true story.

2 comments:

Carrie Maxwell said...

ugh... i hope creepy pants actually got the hint and really leaves you alone. darn him!

Anonymous said...

Nice! You go girl! I can't believe that! Creepy....maybe you should start dressing like a crack whore...he might leave you alone... :o)