Monday, September 8, 2008

Friday Night Craziness – and the bruises to prove it

Friday night was good times. I had some girlfriends over and we began with some wine, vodka, and cheese (aka the essentials). There was typical girl talk, music, etc.

Around 9:30 one of my friends thought it would be a good idea to go just put our feet in the pool… good in premise.. not so good in execution. As we ended up IN the pool, fully clothed, good times however… good times.

After bringing a good amount of the pool back to my condo I showered, and upon getting out made my dismount. That’s right. I flipped my head to put on the towel and continued in a full somersault into the bathtub.

I have a bump on my head along with a bruise or two, and have lost some respect for myself.. but I’d say all in all the somersault was ATLEAST a “9.2”, with room for improvement on the landing.

No comments: