Friday, November 21, 2008

I Got Nothing

Seriously - I have been sitting around thinking of something to write about - I know its been over a week, but I still have nothing. So we are going with the "stream of conscious" method today kids.


It finally got cooler! I was actually cold even at lunch today, which is rare in Texas. I love the cold, I don't turn my heater on until it is absolutely necessary either. And even then I heat to a mild 65 degrees.


I had a fabulous birthday last Friday. Multiple girlfriends and myself took cabs downtown for some craziness. I was lost after the tequila shot at the first bar... rumors are they found me ON the next one. All in good fun. Needless to say I didn't touch alcohol for 4 days afterwards. I partied like it was my 22nd not my 27th birthday. Then there was that bit of a head cold, what is it that it seems getting sick gets worse as you get older? Maybe when you're young you are confused and don't know whats going on, but with age comes knowledge, and you know it just stinks and you have to ride it out. Was that a run-on?








The down turning economy is really hitting me now. I cancelled my home phone and internet yesterday. I use my cell the majority of the time anyway, and it has internet, Yay for Blackberry! It is attached to me anyway. I can facebook, email, and blog all from there so I will be ok. Another economy change, I hope everyone likes my hair this color, because I can no longer afford to get it professionally done. Color 118E it will remain for the foreseeable future.


As the world turns scared around us, part of me is happy that Obama has been elected. The part that is grateful that as we drop further, which we inevitably will, I will not have to listen to them blaming it all on McCain and those that voted for him...

What can I say.. I always look for the upside.

On another note my mom gave me this little book she bought on vacation when she came in town. It is a "Name fortune teller" which was pretty funny. One of my ex boyfriends "future" was "you will be at the mercy of a girl's whim"... whoops.. I know that was me!! hehe!

On that note...


Stay out of trouble, or don't get caught.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I absolutely LOVE the first pic and the way your hair looks in it. I can say I'm honestly okay with 118E for the foreseeable future. LMAO. I can't wait to see you!! Thank you for finally blogging. For someone that didn't have anything to say, you sure did say a lot!

-Love ya!